VeloCloud is looking for an enthusiastic mobile app developer to join the VeloCloud Client App team to develop a brand new set of mobile applications for VMware SD-WAN and Edge Network Intelligence (ENI) AI-Ops platforms. More WFH is increasing demand for monitoring client experience on non-enterprise networks. The Client App enables end-users to self-troubleshoot and have visibility into their networks by leveraging ML-based analytics insights provided by VMware ENI. The Client App supports popular platforms including iOS, Android, Windows, MacOS, and Chrome OS.
What is required?
- 3+ years experience in C# and .NET for developing client and/or web applications
- 2+ years experience in developing client applications for one or more of the following platforms: iOS, Android, macOS, Windows, and Chrome OS.
- Deep understanding and practical experience in using RESTful APIs.
- Hands-on experience with cross platform frameworks such as Xamarin and Flutter highly desired
- BS in CS or related field
What you will do:
- Develop client applications for various popular OS platforms using cross platform frameworks.
- Work closely with UX designers to build intuitive workflows and beautiful UI.
- Design metrics collection service on end user devices to collect stats including network health, connectivity, bandwidth, CPU and memory utilizations.
- Design services to measure quality of experience for unified communications and collaboration applications such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
- Design algorithms to perform local analysis and work closely with analytics team on generating client experience incidents.