Striving for excellence is in our corporate culture. Since 2000, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
AgileEngine is looking for a curious Senior Fullstack Engineer that love’s to learn and to dig into new technologies and can pick them up quickly, with a strong understanding of the fundamentals of algorithms and algorithms complexity, great problem-solving skills, and the ability to switch between technology paradigms. Offering the possibility to work with some of the best world-class engineers, product managers, and architects.
What is required?
- 5+ years’ experience as a software engineer
- 5+ years’ experience with Node.js or Python (preferably), using frameworks like Flask or Django
- Experience using functional frameworks like React or Vue.js
- Experience with a shared component design using controller-based patterns
- Experience implementing applications using style guides and wireframes
- Experience with Microservices and scalable object-oriented RESTFUL web services
- Comfortable with Test Driven Development (TDD) and Agile environments
- Team-oriented and collaborative, capacity to mentor junior team members
- Leadership ability, excellent written, and verbal English skills.
What will be a plus?
- Computer Science degree (advanced or finished)
- Problem-solving skills and understanding of algorithms
- Experience with event-driven technologies (Kafka, Kinesis, SQS, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ)
- Experience with relational (MySQL, Postgres) and nonrelational (Redis, Dynamo, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Hbase)
- Understanding of distributed design patterns using cloud-based systems including AWS
What you will do:
- Build and roll out microservices to support several integrations within a customer-facing application, with proprietary and third-party services
- Gain adoption internally on data ingestion/publishing platform by training engineers on the usage and value of a central platform
- Develop first use case for ingestion and publishing platform by exchanging data with different third party medical systems using a variety of methodologies such as HL7, FHIR, APIs, or web-based UI extraction and make it available through the Integration Platform
- Provide APIs and integrate PatientPop’s EMR integration platform with other PatientPop products and core data services (insurance, patients, providers, practices, etc.)
- Event-driven systems and microservices
- API orchestration, routing, and choreography
- Discovering emerging technologies or designing new architecture patterns to influence the engineering direction
- Mentoring engineers and maturing the engineering department
- Playing a key role on a high visibility/impact project in software design, architecture, requirements analysis, investigation of leading-edge technologies, project management, and software development/delivery.
What we offer:
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Flexible work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Friendly and a very skilled team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself)
- US democratic management style
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
- Cool events and team activities
- Professional workshops and training, a great engineering culture
About the project
Our client is a healthcare technology company that helps practices thrive with an all in one practice growth solution. The platform empowers practices to promote themselves online, attract patients, and retain them for life. They work on improving every digital touchpoint along the patient journey, so patients can easily find and choose a practice, and become their advocate. Also, they improve every aspect of a practice’s online presence to help them attract the right patients to their services, and keep them coming back.