Estee Lauder Company (ELC) is a global leader in prestige beauty delighting consumers with transformative products and experiences, inspiring them to express their individual beauty. ELC makes the difference innovating through superior quality products and delivering signature High-Touch services in a high-tech world.
On Behalf of ELC, AgileEngine is looking for an experienced QA Engineers to perform is writing scripts and creating automation environments for repeated tests. Using different automation tools, they design, test, and deploy effective test automation solutions. Their goal is to automate as much of the testing effort as possible with a minimum set of code. This way they optimize the testing that otherwise would consume a large percentage of test resources.
What is required?
- 2+ years of experience in Automation, preferably with Selenium
- Experience in e-Commerce applications
- Programming skills to write computer code and scripts in common computer languages, such as Java, Python, Ruby, С++, Perl, PHP, C#
- Experience with API testing tools that require strong coding skills to create tests: REST Assured, RestSharp, jMeter, etc.;
- CI tools – Jenkins, Bit bucket, Github
- JIRA and Confluence Expertise
What will be a plus?
- Experience working with international distributed teams
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Mobile automation testing tools for Android, iOS, and cross-platform ones
What you will do:
- Write, design, and execute automated tests by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically;
- Maximize test coverage for the most critical features of the system;
- Determine the priority for test scenarios and create execution plans to implement these scenarios;
- Write documentation for automated processes including test plans, test procedures, and test cases;
- Build test automation frameworks;
- Log and document bugs in the tracking system;
- Set up Continuous Integration.
Client’s company description
ELC is the only company focused solely on prestige makeup, skincare, fragrance, and hair care with a diverse portfolio of 25+ brands sold in 150 countries and territories. Infused throughout the organization is a passion for creativity and innovation — a desire to push the boundaries and invent the unexpected — as they continue the bold work of their founder.
ELC’s vision is to lead the prestigious beauty industry in tech innovation. There’s a massive play for beauty in artificial intelligence, augmented reality, virtual reality, and other emerging technologies. They are focused on creating the best-personalized experiences for consumers, giving them seamlessly, aspirational experiences whether on mobile, in-store, or online.