On behalf of Madison Reed, AgileEngine is looking for an experienced Senior React Native Engineer to join our team full time.
At Madison Reed, we are using technology to disrupt the $50B hair care market! If you want to own the outcome and own a piece of the upside – this is opportunity knocking!
We’re looking for developers who can thrive in an environment where you’re in the driver’s seat to create something amazing. You will be developing a powerful, stable and intuitive mobile app along with our fast-paced, collaborative development team working effectively to solve challenging problems.
What is required?
- 4+ years of experience with Mobile Development;
- 2+ year experience with ReactNative;
- Native mobile applications development experience for Android or iOS;
- Experience with such tools as Webpack, Git, GitHub;
- Scrumban experience.
What will be a plus?
- Proven experience with React and Redux
- Experience with Jest
- Experience with Java or/and Objective C, Swift
- Strong knowledge in JSX, Node JS
- Experience working with AWS, Lambdas
What you will do:
- Active development of ReactNative apps, that would be used by thousands of people;
- Implementing best practices and technical solutions;
- Taking ownership of business requirements and design/implement test solutions;
- Liaising closely with the US team, PM, BA, QAs to ensure a quality look & feel for all features;
- Development and integration of new applications and enhancements;
- Proactively look for improvements on stability and optimization of the existing codebase;
- Evolve our back-end infrastructure to enable our web and mobile developers to create compelling new experiences for users;
- Write a professional, performant, high-quality code that will support a rapidly scaling business;
- Maintain and instill high standards for code quality, application performance, and stability;
- Work with our other engineering teams to deliver new products and ensure success for our customers;
- Collaborate with the Product team to understand our users and their needs;
- Ask the right questions and think deeply about building solutions that support both our short-term and long-term goals.
What we offer:
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Friendly team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself);
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth;
- Corporate events and activities.
About the project
Founded in 2013, Madison Reed is a prestige beauty brand that empowers ALL women with a revolutionary way to color their hair. Love, Joy, Courage, Responsibility, and Trust. Join a company where we live and breathe these values, from how we treat our customers to our growing team. Madison Reed believes all women should own their beauty, which includes deserving more and living their most brilliant and honest expression of themselves.
Madison Reed is revolutionizing the $50 billion hair care industry by making personal care more personal and by offering best-in-class products formulated under strict standards that truly raise the bar. Our deep commitment to the “client” experience paired with our dedication to technology and product innovation has fostered an extremely dedicated, consistently growing fan base.
We are a rapidly growing team of smart and passionate engineers. We like people are self starters and feel comfortable helping to drive the direction of the products they work on.