Our client is looking for an experienced React Native Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. You will work on building state of the art user interfaces using react-native and take ownership of your work. We expect fresh, brave ideas, cutting edge tech integrations, and taking ownership of the app.
What is required?
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience working with GraphQL, RESTful microservices
- Experience with test-driven methodologies
- Experience in using code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with 3rd party API integrations
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail
What will be a plus?
- Experience with subscriptions will be a huge plus
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus
- Familiarity with Appcenter, Fastlane and AWS services
- Familiarity with continuous delivery, DevOps, continuous integration
- Dedication to improving processes and team performance
- Proficient with Mac OSX/Linux operating systems, especially command line
What you will do:
- Develop new user-facing features, functionality and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use and write unit and integration tests
- Work as part of a team to build React Native iOS / Android application for SaaS product
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience
- Work with native modules when required
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Follow Agile development methodologies and continuous delivery processes
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise