On Behalf of Cardlytics, AgileEngine is looking for a skilled and ambitious Senior/Lead SDK Engineer to join our team full time. The ideal candidate’s prior work experience reflects high standards for engineering with proven capabilities. The candidate possesses the ability to take on important business challenges and execute them with precision and quality.
What is required?
- Good knowledge of Swift,
- Experience with reactive programming is a plus
- Strong knowledge of mobile architectures and design patterns
- Previous SDK development experience is a plus
- Hands on experience in testing, XCTest, XCUITest
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
- Strong English and communication skills
What you will do:
- Work closely with our product and design teams to define feature specifications
- Develop SDK toolkit as a part of the Cardlytics product suite in a secure, well-tested, and performant way
- Work with Product Management and other stakeholders (Backend, UX, etc.) to iterate on new features within the Cardlytics products
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review
What we offer:
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly and a very skilled team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself)
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
- Cool events and team activities
- Professional workshops and training, a great engineering culture