What is required?
- At least 3 years of experience in quality assurance
- Good knowledge of different testing methodologies
- Understand the architecture of web systems
- Good knowledge of web-application testing (HTML, CSS, XML)
- Experience in creating and supporting test documentation (test case, bug report, test plan)
- Strong communication skills, team working
What will be a plus?
- Version control systems (SVN, Git)
- Business Analyst experience
What will you do?
- Creation and maintenance of test documentation
- Requirements analysis and clarification for testing purposes, raising flags in case gaps are detected
- Collaborate with Product Managers and business stakeholders to improve requirements quality
- Test Execution and tracking test results
- Attending team meetings and technical discussions
What about project
It is impossible to reflect on IntraMall history without recognizing that our business model, philosophy and browser-based service delivery method have remained remarkably consistent since August 1995. Our consistency is even more remarkable in light of the past decade of e-commerce change. As competitors scrambled to “figure it out”, IntraMalls was able to focus on customer satisfaction and building critical mass. IntraMalls customers continue to benefit from enhancements delivered through our consistent browser approach as they realize significant process improvements, cost reductions and increased employee productivity without making investments in hardware or software.