On Behalf of Cardlytics, AgileEngine is looking for a skilled and ambitious Senior Android SDK Engineer to join our team full time. The ideal candidate’s prior work experience reflects high standards for engineering with proven capabilities. The candidate possesses the ability to take on important business challenges and execute them with precision and quality.
What is required?
- Native Android development experience
- Previous SDK development experience
- Knowledge of Android Material Design guidelines
- Knowledge of C-based libraries
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging
- Previous exposure to the iOS and/or Cross-Platform is a plus
- CI/CD pipeline
- Design and architecture vision ability
- Comfort working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
- Great English and communication skills
What will you do?
- Work closely with our product and design teams to define feature specifications
- Develop Android SDK toolkit from scratch as a part of the Cardlytics product suite in a secure, well-tested, and performant way
- Work with Product Management and other stakeholders (Backend, UX, etc.) to iterate on new features within the Cardlytics products
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
What about the project?
Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX) uses purchase-based intelligence to make marketing more relevant and measurable. They partner with financial institutions to run their banking rewards programs that promote customer loyalty and deepen banking relationships. In turn, we have a secure view into where and when consumers are spending their money. They use these insights to help marketers identify, reach and influence likely buyers at scale, as well as measure the true sales impact of marketing campaigns