We are looking for an energetic person reporting directly to CEO to take responsibility for growth with a target VP of
You are an excellent communicator with a passion for excellence. You have worked at a software development services
company or design agency and understand what it takes to build software. You love talking with people and know how to
quickly build relationships. You are fun, you like having fun, and you know how to bring fun to a tech world!
You understand the difference between UX and UI and can converse about Scrum and Kanban. But ultimately you know that
it’s all about human relationships and showing value to the customers.
You are excited to give a pitch on something and understand how sales work. You have an eye for things beautiful and
ideas that people find remarkable. The thought of speaking in front of a group of people excites you as a chance to
share your knowledge and have fun doing it 🙂
- Understand and stay on top of the software development and outsourcing domain;
- Ability to identify and leverage differentiation and value proposition against competition;
- Constantly develop profitable relationships with decision makers of potential clients;
- Poise, executive presence, and maturity in challenging situations;
- Super independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship;
- You are punctual and always answer emails and calls;
- Experience with sales and marketing automation, tracking and reporting tools;
- Ability to craft stellar proposals, conduct presentations, and gain support;
- Meet or exceed annual business development goals.
- Warm call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet
potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network;
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization;
- Builds and fosters a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth;
- Actively search and attend industry meetups, conferences, and tradeshows;
- Actively search, communicate and respond to incoming leads;
- Draft and execute presentations, creative briefs, case studies, statements of work;
- Track and recommend awards to pursue that will help in business development;
- Analytical skills, strategic thinker and sound business judgment;
- Be likeable pleaaaaase!
- 3-5 years of business development experience, preferably in a development agency;
- Experience executing successful mid to large scale deals;
- Experience negotiating and structuring work orders and agreements;
- Ability to work independently and achieving success in the face of ambiguity;
- Existing network of senior executives and decision makers of potential clients;
- Undergraduate degree required.
Read more abot us here 🙂
Let’s do something great together!