AgileEngine is looking for a Chief Information Security Officer to become a center of confidence for Information Security, develop and own security policies, network infrastructure, servers, instructional software systems, VOIP infrastructure, data and video communications, disaster recovery, data security, etc.
In collaboration with the IT Support team, ISO will identify, assess and mitigate security risks. Additionally, the ISO is charged with ensuring local procedures and activities comply with all regulatory requirements and internal policies, procedures, guidelines and standards.
What will you do?
- Maintain AgileEngine’s Information Security Framework and underlying policies, procedures, standards and guidelines
- Take the lead on developing, maintaining and updating the Information Security Strategy and Information Security Program
- Actively ensure appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards are in place to protect AgileEngine’s information assets from internal and external threats
- Identify, introduce and implement appropriate procedures, including (but not limited to) penetration testing to test these safeguards on a regular basis
- Thoroughly conduct and complete periodic reviews and audits as required engaging both internal business partners across the organization and external resources
- Act as the owner of the security incident and vulnerability management processes from design to implementation and beyond
- Collaborate with the IT Support team on performing on-going security monitoring of information systems including assessing information security risk through qualitative risk analysis on a regular basis, conducting functional and gap analyses to determine the extent to which key business areas and infrastructure comply with statutory and regulatory requirements, evaluating and recommending new information security technologies and counter-measures against threats to information or privacy, and developing security reports and dashboards
- Help to create effective staff training programs to increase security awareness across AgileEngine
What is required?
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English
- Knowledge of network architectures and theory and principles of secure network design and integration
- Knowledge of principles, practices, and methods of cyber-security infrastructure and vulnerability management
- Knowledge of principles and methods of enterprise-level data management and data storage technology solutions
- Knowledge of operating system architectures and characteristics, components, uses and limitations applicable to the district information technology environment
- Knowledge of database management systems and software, including architectures, diagnostic tools, commands and utilities
- Knowledge of troubleshooting principles and practices applicable to areas of responsibility
- Ability to understand and implement complex oral and written directions given in English
- Ability to compose clear, complete and concise correspondence and reports independently using correct grammar, syntax, punctuation, and spelling
- Ability to analyze complex administrative and data systems, identify problems and develop logical conclusions and effective solutions
- Ability to clearly document procedures and provide training for staff and users on implementation and operation requirements of the system
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical users
What do we offer?
- Good compensation package
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Friendly team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself)
- Democratic management style
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
- Corporate events and activities
- Professional seminars and training, professional studying
Read more about AgileEngine here :)