We are a US-Based outsourced product development company, with clients like VMWare, Indeed, Bloomberg, among others, helping our clients turn good ideas into awesome software that people actually want to use. Boasting the best engineers from the US, Ukraine and Argentina we work with VC-funded Silicon Valley startups and top tech brands around the world. We’ve also built two products that revolutionize the lives of thousands of developers across the globe and are licensed by Mercedes and Samsung.
What is required?
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills in English
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in the IT industry as a BDR, PM, SDM, Account Manager or another leadership role
- Deep understanding of the IT industry, markets and trends
- Experience in working directly with international clients/teams
- Exceptional customer service, negotiation, and people management skills
- Ability to understand business and customer requirements, prioritizing issues and escalating as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability and desire to travel internationally
- You are a quick and eager learner, self-driven and self-organized
What will be a plus?
- Previous experience in sales/account management
- IT Project management experience
- Previous experience in IT Recruiting or Talent Management (e.g., setting objectives, providing reviews/feedback, planning training and career development)
- Good understanding of engineering practices, methodologies, and tools
- Experience with CRM software, MS Office, Google Docs, and Task Tracking systems
What will you do?
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with new and existing clients at the company
- Understand client needs, help match needs with company capabilities, and manage expectations
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction, obtaining both structured and informal feedback on a regular basis
- Build, manage, and grow assigned key accounts and world-class project teams
- Lead and supervise multiple accounts at the same time
- Identify, report, and resolve possible conflicts or problems
- Mentor, manage and foster team members development and growth
- Explore additional business opportunities and drive future business through quality results