We are looking for a skilled and driven Client Success Analyst to join our fun and passionate team of Client Partners who are on the front line of collaboration with our clients like VMWare, Indeed, Bloomberg, Estee Lauder and many more!
What is required?
- You have excellent written and presentation skills in English
- 0.5+ years of hands-on experience in the IT industry in PM, BA, SDM, HR/Recruting roles or other
- You are skilled in data-driven analysis and friends with Excel, MS Office, Google Docs, and CRM systems
- You take ownership for your work and able to drive multiple projects independently
- You love helping others succeed, and capable to solve occasional requests from the team regarding the workflow, creatives, or communication
- You’ve got a good understanding of the IT industry, markets and trends and have a desire to make an impact!
- You are a quick and eager learner, able to follow and influence processes that will inevitably change over time as we grow
What will you do?
- Using data-driven approach, create eye-catching presentations and insightful research and analysis that would help influence team and company strategy
- Work with Client Engagement team to analyze, research and bring new opportunities to the company
- Do internal and external customer success analysis to achieve team goals
- Maintaining customers database (CRM)
- Explore additional business opportunities and drive future business through quality results
What we offer:
- Best learning and experimental environment
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
- Friendly team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself)
- Flexible work schedule
- Exciting projects and challenging tasks
- Zero bureaucracy and US democratic management style