As an Analytics Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for creating and optimizing data for business usage on Google Cloud Platform. This includes efficient and intuitive creation of data sets, data validation, modeling, and ongoing monitoring for reliable usage of our data at a global scale. This focuses on building for business applications and performing ad hoc queries for business needs.
What will you do?
- Build and deploy data pipelines on Google Cloud to enable AI & ML capabilities
- Design and develop for greater scalability, optimize data delivery, and automate manual processes across our business data applications
- Expand and optimize data integrity of our global data semantic layer that captures business KPIs
- Work with stakeholders including data, design, product and executive teams and assist them with data-related technical issues
- Perform ad hoc data queries with accuracy and data processing efficiency
What is required?
- 5+ years of experience consulting in Data Engineering or Data Warehousing
- Google Cloud Data Engineer or Architect certification and hands-on experience deploying applications into production
- Experience with consumer data management and consumer-facing applications
- Ability to build and optimize data sets, big data, data pipelines and architectures
- Excellent ability to perform root cause analysis on external and internal processes and data to identify opportunities for improvement and answer questions
- Excellent analytic skills associated with working on unstructured datasets
- Ability to build processes that support data transformation, workload management, data structures, dependency and metadata
- Familiar with deployment, automation, configuration management and monitoring tools, concepts, and principles
- Effective, thoughtful communicator in a fast-paced environment cross functional team members
- Ability to deliver quickly in a collaborative environment with understanding of business needs
- Experience with E-Commerce or media is a plus
What about the project?
Estée Lauder Companies Online (ELC Online) is the online division of the Estée Lauder Companies Inc. family of brands. We are passionate people who set the industry standard for prestige beauty e- commerce. Our modern downtown offices are in the Flatiron neighborhood and are filled with amazing people, snacks, art and enthusiasm. We foster a culture that is fun and collaborative and we get things done.