TransVoyant is at the forefront of the predictive analytics space. From sensors, satellites, radar, video cameras, smartphones and other devices that make up the Internet of Things (IoT), we collect over one trillion events each day, giving us one of the largest repositories of real-time big data in the world. Our proprietary machine learning algorithms analyze these massive big data streams in real-time to produce live and predictive insights that help companies to achieve competitive advantage and government agencies to save lives. www.transvoyant.com
What will you do?
- Monitor data integrity and assess the quality of incoming data streams
- Reporting on data accuracy and quality, both internal and external customers
- Identify and document data quality issues
- Track the issue until resolution with development
- Check the accuracy of data calculations
- Establish and maintain data quality metrics
- Primary data validation of new customers’ data
- Manual data cleanup and corrections when necessary
- Communicate updates and issues to development and delivery
- Participate in user acceptance testing
What is required?
- 1+ years of data quality experience, preferably in technical environment that includes numerous integration points
- Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written
- Strong knowledge of Excel (vlookup, countif, concatenate and other various excel formulas in order to manipulate and organize the data)
- Ability to work with a large amount of information
- Proficiency with online research
- Knowledge and experience working in Agile development methodology
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and adapt in a fast-changing environment
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
- Good interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Passion for the data quality discipline
What will be a plus?
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of EDI, CSV, JSON, XML file formats
Please note that the position doesn’t imply the tasks with Python or Data Science.