Can you imagine the dream job as financial manager/business administrator? If your answer is “Yes” then open your eyes and READ carefully!
We have a place where you will like what you do, where you will be compensated well and where you’ll have enough challenges to show how great you are. We are looking for a passionate and energetic individual who loves numbers to join us as Financial Manager / Business Administrator. We are growing so fast and we are achieving so much, that we need your help right away.
If you like challenging environment where you are working with the best and are encouraged to learn and experiment every day, AgileEngine is the best place — guaranteed!
Read more about AgileEngine here 🙂
What will you do?
- Make sure that all contractors reported hours in tracking system;
- Collect invoices from contractors;
- Process contractors onboarding and off-boarding;
- Cover all finance related questions from contractors;
- Communicate with vendors regarding operational financial issues, projections etc.;
- Communicate with billing team regarding finance related questions on a daily basis;
- Provide billing team with detailed fin company status, take care of budgeting and record all company operational activities on a daily basis;
- Exploring worldwide economic, especially financial and legal research in LATAM;
- Retain sanity and your sense of humor!
What Is Required?
- Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Management or Accounting
- The ability to work on multiple tasks with attention to detail
- The ability to maintain clear and accurate financial records
- A genuine interest in business and finance
- Clear understanding of the current financial situation in the country
- An organized and methodical approach to working
- The ability to work to deadline
- Knowledge of Google Docs
What will be a plus?
- Experience in accounting/finance in IT field
- Good soft skills
- Upper intermediate english skills