Striving for excellence is in our corporate culture. Since 2000, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently, we’re looking for a Junior Frontend Engineer who is interested in shaping the future of big media. The platform that you’ll be working on serves millions of readers per month across multiple channels. We offer the opportunity to work with some of the finest development and QA minds on the largest media sites in Canada, backed by a company that has been delivering content to its readers for more than a century.
What is required?
- Minimum 1 years of modern web development experience
- Knowledge of developer tools and debugging techniques
- Experience with Git and Atlassian tools
- Proactiveness and critical thinking
- Great English level and communication skills for working in an agile distributed team
What will you do?
- Analyze product requirements and take a part in discussing the software design at a high and detailed level
- Maintain and instill high standards for code quality, application performance, and stability
- Collaborate with the Product team to understand our users and their needs
- Ask the right questions and think deeply about building solutions that support both our short-term and long-term goals