On behalf of our client, AgileEngine is looking for a Junior Fullstack Engineer. We strive to create an excellent product – the online software platform that efficiently connects manufacturing vendors and heavy industry to enable American manufacturing.
What is required?
- 1+ years’ experience as a Software Engineer
- Experience with Angular 10, HTML, CSS
- Experience with C#, .Net Core (3.1), ASP.NET Core
- A clear understanding of OOP/OOD
- Knowledge in Microsoft Azure, SQL, Jenkins
- Team-oriented and collaborative, eager to learn
- Good written and verbal English skills
What will be a plus?
- Skills in unit testing, Protractor, Cucumber.js (most likely these are tools for end-to-end QA Automation)
- Design patterns
- Entity Framework Core
- Understanding of basic security principles
What will you do?
- Design and implement database structure
- Create UI using Angular 10
- Design server-side components, modules, classes using .NET
- Implement new features
- Write and maintain unit tests
Tech stack: .Net Core 3.1, (maybe go to 5.0), C#, Entity Framework, SQL, Azure v.16, Angular 10; HTML, CSS; for testing purposes: Cucumber.js, Protractor.
What we offer?
- Ability to work on a platform development from scratch, suggest the best approaches for technical solution implementation
- New features development
- Great technology leadership team
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Flexible work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Friendly and a very skilled team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself)
- US democratic management style
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
- Cool events and team
- Professional workshops and training, a great engineering culture
What about project?
Sustainment is an online software platform that efficiently connects manufacturing vendors and heavy industry to enable American manufacturing. Our platform incorporates data infrastructure technology, algorithm-based matching and optimization, encrypted transfer protocols, semi-autonomous sourcing techniques, and excellent UX design to provide an intuitive customer experience for sourcing teams and manufacturing vendors.