We are looking for Junior/Middle Java developer for the unique IoT-platform — Transvoyant. You will work with real-time big data, data science, predictive analysis and and will develop a product that is used by Fortune 500 companies.
Check out how it works:
What is required?
- At least 1+ years of experience with Java (backend development)
- Good written and verbal English
What will be a plus?
- Java 8, Spring (Core, Cloud, MVC, Security, Boot), Hibernate
- PostgreSQL (both SQL and NoSQL features)
- Amazon AWS
- Angular 7
- Ansible automatic deployments
What will you do?
- Design and implementation of microservices with the REST API
- Supporting solutions from the design phase to the release of the docker image
- Developing end-to-end data management solutions including database schema and performance tuning
- Driving feature development
What we offer?
- Long-term project with big contracts from large world-renowned companies
- Active development for years to come
- No legacy code to maintain
- Modern Java technologies that will let you stay up to market demand
- Lots of English practice working with the US part of the team
- Comfortable work schedule and a very nice office
- Democratic management style, no bureaucracy
- Opportunities for self-realization and career growth
- Corporate events and activities
What’s about project?
TransVoyant is at the forefront of the predictive analytics space. The company runs one of the world’s largest repositories of real-time big data and produces live and predictive insights using machine learning. Gartner and JDA recognize TransVoyant as a top-ranking data provider in logistics. www.transvoyant.com