Striving for excellence is in our corporate culture. Since 2000, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
AgileEngine is looking for a curious Junior /Middle Backend Engineer that love’s to learn and to dig into new technologies, and can pick them up quickly, with a good understanding of the fundamentals of algorithms and algorithms complexity, excellent problem-solving skills, and the willingness to learn different technologies. Offering the possibility to work with some of the best world-class engineers, product managers, and architects.
- 1+ years’ experience as a software engineer
- 1+ years’ experience with Python (preferably) or Node.js, using frameworks like Flask or Django
- Excellent problem-solving skills and understanding of algorithms
- Comfortable with Test Driven Development (TDD) and Agile environments
- Team-oriented and collaborative, eager to learn new technologies
- Good verbal English skills.
Nice to have :
- Recently finished or advanced Computer Science student
- Experience with Microservices and scalable object-oriented RESTFUL web services
- Experience with event-driven technologies (Kafka, Kinesis, SQS, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ)
- Experience with relational (MySQL, Postgres) and nonrelational (Redis, Dynamo, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Hbase)
- Understanding of distributed design patterns using cloud-based systems including AWS
- Build and roll out microservices to support several integrations within a customer-facing application, with proprietary and third-party services
- Gain adoption internally on data ingestion/publishing platform by training engineers on the usage and value of a central platform
- Develop first use case for ingestion and publishing platform by exchanging data with different third party medical systems using a variety of methodologies such as HL7, FHIR, APIs, or web-based UI extraction and make it available through the Integration Platform
- Provide APIs and integrate The Client’s EMR integration platform with other products and core data services (insurance, patients, providers, practices, etc.)
- Event-driven systems and microservices
- API orchestration, routing, and choreography
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Flexible work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Friendly and a very skilled team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself)
- US democratic management style
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
- Cool events and team activities
- Professional workshops and training, a great engineering culture
About the project
Our client is a healthcare technology company that helps practices thrive with an all in one practice growth solution. The platform empowers practices to promote themselves online, attract patients, and retain them for life. They work on improving every digital touchpoint along the patient journey, so patients can easily find and choose a practice, and become their advocate. Also, they improve every aspect of a practice’s online presence to help them attract the right patients to their services and keep them coming back.