On Behalf of the new client, AgileEngine is looking for an experienced Lead C++ Engineer to join our world-class community of talented experts. Together with an international cross-functional team, we’ll be building a new niche programming language and bring some innovation to the global engineering community.
This is an awesome opportunity if you want to give back to the community and make your contribution to the open-source solutions and work with a talented group of engineers from Silicon Valley.
Duties include solution design, development, code reviews, troubleshooting and anything else it takes to get quality code to production
What is required?
- 5+ years of experience with C/C++;
- Strong knowledge of algorithms;
- Experience in building embedded systems, games, operating systems, hardware, and other components that rely on speed;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Exposure to LLVM;
- The ideal candidate has built a compiler the past and understands how to work on the optimisations and speed of the applications;
- Experience in working on complex projects
What will be a plus?
- Knowledge of Rust
What will you do?
- Plan, architect, and iterate on impactful features;
- Work on an extremely challenging project that will revolutionize the programming world by creating a new programming language;
- Contribute beyond the level of a single engineer by advocating for good engineering practices and mentoring other engineers on your team.