On Behalf of Cardlytics, AgileEngine is looking for an experienced Lead Frontend Developer to join our team full time. As Lead Frontend Developer, you will be primarily responsible for providing thought leadership around VueJS architecture and the development of different projects from scratch.
What is required?
- Comfort working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills Team Leadership skills and experience setting up processed on the project Great English and communication skills
What will be a plus?
- Experience working with a global or otherwise multicultural team Angular or React .NET knowledge
What will you do?
- Develop features and improvements to the Cardlytics product in a secure, well-tested, and performant way.,/
- Work with Product Management and other stakeholders (Backend, UX, etc.) to iterate on new features within the Cardlytics products.,/
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment.,/
- Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.,/
- Lead a frontend team Set up processes and own the frontend development on the project,/
What’s about project?
Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX) uses purchase-based intelligence to make marketing more relevant and measurable. We partner with financial institutions to run their banking rewards programs that promote customer loyalty and deepen banking relationships. In turn, we have a secure view into where and when consumers are spending their money. We use these insights to help marketers identify, reach and influence likely buyers at scale, as well as measure the true sales impact of marketing campaigns