We’re looking for a talented Lead Frontend engineer to design architechture of our inventory management systems for tickets, sneakers, and other fine goods. Exiting opportunity to build from scratch the whole UI, grow your own team, as well as be a driver and a key person to develop within the project. Join the #1 B2B IT company in Latin America!
Read more about AgileEngine here 🙂
What Is Required?
- Professional experience with VueJS and EmberJS or AngularJS
- Experience using Bootstrap components
- A solid understanding of core web and browser concepts (eg. how the browser parses and constructs a web page)
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient for success in a remote and largely asynchronous work environment
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions
- Experience with performance and optimization problems and a demonstrated ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems
- Comfort working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process
- Demonstrated ability to onboard and integrate with an organization long-term
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with other parts of the organization
- Share our values, and work in accordance with those values
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of Python and Serverless backends on AWS
- Experience in a peak performance organization, preferably a tech startup
- Developer platform/tool industry experience
- Experience working with a global or otherwise multicultural team
- Experience contributing to open-source software
What Will You Do?
- Support of the existing web application developed in Ember.js
- Code from scratch a new web application in Vue.js
- Start a project from scratch – from hiring a team, architecture design, implementation with iterative delivery
- Communicate closely with stakeholders – have fluent english communication
Ticket.com is the industry leader offering a powerful full-service ticket management and distribution system.
1Ticket software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how millions of people buy tickets
online. By automating the most time consuming parts of being a ticket broker – placing ticket holds 24/7, creating
purchase orders, downloading PDFs, filling sales, and keeping inventory current – we increase your productivity and
revenue at a fraction of the cost and effort.