What is required?
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in web development using Nodejs, SQL and React
- Excellent communication skills and Fluent English
- SQL Expert with 3+ years experience. Postgres preferred
- Extensive experience in a fast-paced Agile process using CI/CD
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Experience in leading design and architecture related activities
- Practical experience with Express, Redux, Postgres
- Team/technical leadership experience
- Experience with such tools as Webpack, Git, GitHub
- Experience working on identifying and influencing business and technical requirements
- Work experience with AWS and various APIs integration
- Solid knowledge and experience with SQL
- Strong knowledge of HTML/XHTML and CSS
- Unit Testing and continuous integration experience
- Experience in managing teams of 10+ people
- Experience in software engineering practices, quality assurance, improving team velocity
What will be a plus?
- Experience with mobile development – native, web or hybrid a big plus
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems
- Experience in requirement analysis, effort estimating, project scheduling, risk and change management
- Ability to execute and prioritize a number of tasks simultaneously, resolving inter-dependencies
- Passionate about technology, enjoys solving complex problems and learning new technologies
What about the project?
HomeCare.com provides technology and tools to help families and Caregivers connect with each other. Each individual is solely responsible for selecting a care provider or care seeker, whichever applies, and complying with local and federal laws in connection with a business relationship they create.