The world’s number 1 highest-traffic job website, Indeed.com has 250 million unique monthly visitors and 9.8 jobs posted every second. A giant on a mission to help people find jobs, Indeed works with product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore, and Hyderabad.
Ready to help Indeed improve people’s lives, one job at a time?
On behalf of Indeed, AgileEngine is looking for a Lead React.js Engineer to develop front- and back-end solutions for the internal Indeed products. The ideal candidate’s prior work experience reflects high standards for engineering with proven capabilities. The candidate possesses the ability to take on important business challenges and execute them with precision and quality.
- 5+ years experience in software development
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Significant practical experience with React.js (ideally 4+, at least 3+ years)
- Desirable: Practical experience with Redux
- Ability to operate as a team lead of a small, cross-functional team
- Ability to work with Product Management to define priorities
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Design, develop, deploy, and maintain services, systems, and user-facing applications helping the Indeed team to assist 200 million jobseekers every month
- Conceive and implement new features to help connect job seekers and employers
- Continually improve code quality, performance and reliability
- Analyze challenging problems and successfully deliver results
- Lead your team 🙂
About the project
Since 2004, Indeed has given job seekers free access to millions of jobs from thousands of company websites and job boards. As the leading pay-for-performance recruitment advertising network, Indeed drives millions of targeted applicants to jobs in every field and is the most cost-effective source of candidates for thousands of companies.