What is required?
- 3+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance engineer
- Excellent knowledge of testing methodologies
- Experience in automation testing using Java
- Experience working with Selenium and TestNg
- Understanding of Test Case Designs and management of Test Suites
- Strong proven experience in backend automation
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and best engineering practices
- Experience in requirements analysis and effort estimating
- Experience with translating existing manual regression test cases into automated tests
- Good knowledge of SQL queries
- Python experience is a plus
What will you do?
- Perform regression testing to make sure that changes to the current release do not affect previously implemented functionality
- Maintain and review existing test cases and test approaches, suggest improvements
- Create, maintain and enhance test documentation
- Assist with identifying and resolving quality risks such as software inconsistencies, ambiguities, and defects
- Help the team create and organize documentation for test cases by clearly articulating test objectives, steps, and expected results
- Assist with the design and execution of the workflows, test cases plans, and implementation points
- Carry out root cause analysis on basic defects to ensure the causes are being addressed and fixed
- Test results analysis, documenting and defects reporting
- Contribute to standard operating procedures and the collection of measures put in place to ensure consistency and improvement in the way LiveSafe tests software
What’s about project?
LiveSafe is a cornerstone of healthy, happy, and productive communities. We act on this belief by creating software that changes the dynamics of how individuals communicate with safety officials, security personnel, and others for improved safety outcomes.
Our “social safety” products allow employees and students to easily connect with corporate security and campus safety, as well as with each other. Passion for building safer communities is in our DNA and we are serious about providing a high-quality product that works every time someone needs it.
Since going to market, LiveSafe has helped to save a student’s life, led police to make several arrests, contributed to an overall 40% reduction in crime at one of their partner schools and prevented an unquantifiable number of other incidents from occurring.