On behalf of Total HIPAA, AgileEngine is looking for a Middle FullStack Engineer (Node/React) to develop back- and front-end solutions. The ideal candidate’s prior work experience reflects high standards for engineering with proven capabilities. The candidate possesses the ability to take on important business challenges and execute them with precision and quality.
What is required?
- 3+ years of commercial software development experience
- Strong exposure to building software with Node.js/React.js
- Excellent communication skills and upper-Intermediate English
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with such tools as Webpack, Git, GitHub
What will be a plus?
- Experience working with AWS, Lambdas
What will you do?
- Development of scalable client- and server-side enhancements on the core platform which supports all other business verticals
- Implementing best practices and technical solutions
- Taking ownership of business requirements and design/implement test solutions
- Liaising closely with the US business and engineering team to ensure a quality look & feel for all features
- Development and integration of new applications and enhancements
- Write a professional, performant, high-quality code that will support a rapidly scaling business
- Maintain and instill high standards for code quality, code documentation, application performance, and stability
- Ask the right questions and think deeply about building solutions that support both our short-term and long-term goals
What we offer?
- A friendly and a very skilled team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself)
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Flexible work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- US democratic management style
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
- Cool events and team activities
- Professional workshops and training, a great engineering culture
What about project
Total HIPAA’s goal is to make it easy for people to understand and work under the HIPAA regulations and keep their health information safe at all times.
With TotalHIPAA’s help many insurance agencies, employer groups, medical providers, dental providers and their business associates have been able to provide training for their employees and to comply with the HIPAA regulations through a much simpler process.
We’re putting together a team that will help improve Total HIPAA’s services designing and building a compliance document generator that will have a tremendous impact on process smoothness and their clients’ overall experience.