What is required?
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- At least 2 years of professional experience with Java 8, Spring/Hibernate
- Strong back-end development and database design experience
- Experience with Postgres
- Experience with developing Rest API
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Good spoken and written English
What will be a plus?
- Experience with Grails
- Experience with React.js
- Experience with Redis
- Experience with Application cache, EhCache
- Experience with ElasticSearch
What will you do?
- Full development cycle (analyse/design/develop/delivery/support) for the different systems
What about the project?
Jukin Media is a global entertainment company powered by user-generated video content. Jukin receives more than 2.5 billion monthly views across digital platforms, and is the leader in discovering, acquiring, and curating the web’s most compelling UGC videos. Jukin produces original content for TV, the web, and emerging platforms, and is owner/ operator of entertainment franchises FailArmy, JukinVideo, People Are Awesome, and The Pet Collective (with FremantleMedia), which combine for more than 35 million fans online. Additionally, Jukin provides a wide range of solutions that allow premium brands, publishers, and media networks, to commercially utilize user-generated video content.