Agile Engine is growing at a fantastic pace, so we’re looking for a superstar to take care of amazing new and already existing projects. Don’t waste your time – apply for this awesome opportunity and join our fabulous team 😉
What is required?
- Understanding of software development life cycle and PM practices
- Experience with planning, work tracking, and other PM activities
- 2+ years of PM hands-on experience
- Go-getter and result-oriented attitude
- Full-scale project management (from strategy development to reporting)
- Experience in starting projects from scratch
- The desire and motivation to follow new technologies, trends, and best practices
- Advanced/Upper-Intermediate English
What will be a plus?
- PMI, Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or other certifications
- Development experience and engineering background is a big plus
- People management experience – mentoring technical team members
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst and/or QA and/or Account Manager
What will you do?
- Start new projects and establish efficient PM processes for new teams
- Help with improving the PM processes for existing projects
- Full responsibility for projects development
- Take responsibility and tailor the best solution in terms of budget/scope/time
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues for struggling projects
- Be flexible to stay in touch with customers from PST/EST time zones
- Manage people and build strong, trustful relations with clients/stakeholders
- Manage and meet the Client’s expectations