What is required?
- At least 2 years experience as manual QA engineer (experience in manual, functional, compatibility usability and integration testing of SaaS Web Applications)
- Upper-Intermediate English Level
- Strong knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies, SDLC
- Strong test design skills
- Experience in Jira, Test Rail, and Confluence
- Experience with Git/Bitbucket/GitFlow
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (problem-solving, logic and analytical)
- Be a good team player
- Ability to define the root cause of bugs for FE/BE
What will be a plus?
- Good knowledge of HTTP protocol, Client-server architecture, REST API
- SQL skills (SQL Syntax, DB Structures, Experience with Complex Relation Queries)
What will you do?
- Create, document and maintain test cases for both existing and new functionality
- Execute manual testing based on test cases/checklists
- Design the automation tests and set up the right platform
- Create and analyze bugs, document appropriately using JIRA
- Take ownership of the features and processes
- Communicate status on issues or roadblocks, as well as accomplishments and plans
- Exploratory testing of edge cases
- Collaborate with the team to elaborate on software requirements, ensuring proper and complete acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with developers to improve overall product quality by emphasizing defect prevention during the development process
- Identify areas for test improvement through analysis, experience, and metrics
- Risks analysis
What about project
At Fabacus, we solve real-world manufacturing challenges currently within the retail industry. Fabacus is a product lifecycle and supply chain management solution that enables companies to efficiency in all departments, from design and development to production; storage to shipping; all the way through to final sale. Whilst constantly finding ways to make production processes simpler and more efficient, we are continuing to come up with new and innovating solutions that turn business problems into profits, all without disrupting customers’ day-to-day operations.