HomeCare.com provides technology and tools to help families and Caregivers connect with each other. Each individual is solely responsible for selecting a care provider or care seeker, whichever applies, and complying with local and federal laws in connection with a business relationship they create.
What is required?
- At least 2 years experience as manual QA engineer (Experience in manual, functional, compatibility, usability and integration testing of SaaS Web Applications)
- Experience with mobile testing
- At least intermediate English Level
- Good knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies
- Good test design skills
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Basic knowledge of HTTP protocol, Client-Server Architecture, REST API (using Postman/Charles)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (problem-solving, logic and analytical)
- Ability to work independently, but also be able to know when to ask questions to avoid wasting time
- Ability to define the root cause of bugs for FE/BE
What will be a plus?
- Experience with Git/Bitbucket/GitFlow
- Experience with CI systems
- Desire to develop as a Automation QA engineer
- Basic database skills
What will you do?
- Create and analyze bugs, document appropriately using JIRA
- Communicate status on issues or roadblocks, as well as accomplishments and plans
- Improve development processes
- Create, document and maintain test cases for both existing and new product functionality
- Execute manual testing based on test cases/checklists