On behalf of ThinAire, AgileEngine is looking for a Middle React Engineer to develop front-end solutions. The ideal candidate’s prior work experience reflects high standards for engineering with proven capabilities. The candidate possesses the ability to take on important business challenges and execute them with precision and quality.
What is required?
- 2+ years of commercial software development experience
- Strong exposure to building software with React.js
- Excellent communication skills and upper-Intermediate English
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with such tools as Webpack, Git, GitHub
- Scrumban experience
What will be a plus?
- Experience working with AWS, Lambdas
- Experience with web/micro service infrastructures
What will you do?
- Development of scalable client- and server-side enhancements on the core platform which supports all other business verticals
- Implementing best practices and technical solutions
- Taking ownership of business requirements and design/implement test solutions
- Liaising closely with the US business and engineering team to ensure a quality look & feel for all features
- Development and integration of new applications and enhancements
- Write a professional, performant, high-quality code that will support a rapidly scaling business
- Maintain and instill high standards for code quality, code documentation, application performance, and stability
- Ask the right questions and think deeply about building solutions that support both our short-term and long-term goals
What we offer?
- A friendly and a very skilled team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself)
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Flexible work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- US democratic management style
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
- Cool events and team activities
- Professional workshops and training, a great engineering culture
What’s about project?
Thinaire is a world leader in proximity engagement, enabling marketers to make video, print, and physical display units the launchpad for a set of mobile experiences. Thinaire’s core component offering includes:
- The Thinaire platform, which allows our users to plan, manage, and monitor proximity marketing campaigns through an easy-to-use award-winning cloud based platform.
- The Thinaire Engagement Network (TEN), a list of quality apps using the Thinaire SDK to enable proximity experiences in mobile apps downloaded by tens of millions of users.
- Thinaire target, our patented contextual targeting solution allowing our customers to deliver the right experience to the right user in the right place at the right time.
- The Thinaire Native Experience Engine: A new approach that goes beyond traditional display advertising with messages that are fully immersed into the app experience, creating a higher level of consumer engagement.