On behalf of VMware, AgileEngine is looking for a Middle/Senior Angular Engineer to join our team in Kyiv.
Do you want to learn about new groundbreaking networking and cloud technologies in a hands-on, fun and exhilarating environment? If you want the thrill of your life, want to change the world and work with and learn from a team of rock star developers, then come join us.
We pay as much attention to building a culture of fast learning in a fun and trustworthy environment as we do to building our products.
- Strong software development fundamentals, data structures, design patterns;
- Experience developing multi-tenant applications desirable;
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences;
- Upper-intermediate English.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge and experience with components libraries like Clarity, PrimeNG, etc;
- BS in Computer Science or a related field (or relevant experience);
- Experience with CanJS and jQuery;
- Networking fundamentals (related to the product domain).
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Friendly team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself);
- US democratic management style;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth;
- Corporate events and activities;
- Professional seminars and training, professional studying.
- Work closely with frontend and backend/server engineers in Kyiv, Ukraine and Mountain View, USA;
- Сreate mockups in HTML/SCSS, workflows and design specs to quickly visualize and experiment with new features.
About the Project
As an engineer at VMware, coming to work means creating something new and better together every day. In VMware, we are working to build products and solutions that power to revolutionize the IT industry.
You will get to work with our largest customers to define the next generation of the industry-leading cloud platform. You’ll work with highly motivated and very smart engineers. You will drive new initiatives around software appliances, streamlined delivery of software-defined data center components to on-premise and public clouds, and explore solutions for the Hyper-Converged Infrastructure market.