What is required?
- 4+ years of experience as a software developer
- Experience with cloud computing, API Gateways, and SOA based programming
- Experience with Scala, Java, Google Go (Golang), or other typed languages
- Experience with Linux, HTTP, REST and JSON technologies
- Experience writing unit, integration, and end-to-end test code
What we offer?
- Meaningful jobs. Our engineers’ jobs revolve around is building business-critical products and features and architecture-level decision-making.
- Investments in your growth. AgileEngine covers training costs, encourages visiting conferences, and hosts tech talks. We believe that growth is a #1 priority for our people.
- The compensation you’ll appreciate. Great engineers deserve great compensation. We’re always ready to offer the best terms to rockstar developers.
- Direct communication. Our engineers communicate with our clients’ teams directly while working side by side with people from around the world.
- Having fun together. We ensure a healthy work-fun balance with things like rafting adventures, mountaineering, skiing and snowboarding trips, parties, and much more.
Read more about AgileEngine here 🙂
What will you do?
- Collaborates with team members (UX, engineering, and product management) to create secure, reliable, scalable software solutions
- Support and develop our technical culture by being engaged, intellectually curious, friendly, motivated to solve complex problems, and inspired to deliver superior user-centered design
- Deliver code that is scalable, readable, and flexible enough to adapt to changing requirements
- Participate in internal reviews of code, software components, and systems and make data-driven decisions on how they should evolve
- Work on any task or help solve problems where needed — be humble and scrappy!
What’s about project?
Idelic uses cutting-edge technology and beautifully designed interfaces to help predict and prevent trucking accidents and reduce driver turnover to ensure drivers get home safely each and every night. Our SaaS solutions are radically transforming the way in which the transportation industry manages safety through advanced machine learning and our driver management platform.
We believe that people do their best work while part of a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, professional development, and teamwork. Together, we can fulfill our mission to make our roads and highways safer for everyone.