On Behalf of ELC, AgileEngine is looking for an experienced Middle/Senior Frontend Developer to join our team full time.
Here is what you can expect:
- You will work in a fast-paced environment on an online platform that serves 300+ sites globally
- You’ll have access to best-in-class engineering leadership with exciting opportunities to grow
- You’ll have a feather in your cap with your code (yes, YOURS!) living on one of the many sites for a Fortune 500 company
(ranked #258 in 2018)
- You’ll work with experienced and talented people all over the world. It’s a team of experienced and talented product owners,
scrum masters, QA, designers & developers who analyze, architect, & build solutions based on business needs
- ELC is a global community of innovative, exciting team members at the helm of the company’s digital transformation. Leave your
digital footprint on our custom, proprietary platform. Their motto is “Lead from every chair” – and they really live it!
What is required?
CSS3/SASS with a focus on building complex layouts and meeting pixel-perfect design requirements
- You have strong UX and design sensibilities, and a desire to sweat the small stuff
- You have a technical background with expertise in engineering principles and design patterns
- You are passionate about writing clean, modern, maintainable, & highly-performant code
- You have the pro-active ability and a self-starter attitude to troubleshoot and solve problems
- You have a positive, collaborative, and solution-oriented approach
- You have experience working in an Agile team and using Jira
- You have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal effectiveness, in one-on-one
interactions and presenting to a room
- You have self-awareness and a desire to continually improve
- You have upper-intermediate English
What will be a plus?
- Experience with React JS
- Experience with Perl, Java, Spring and microservices architecture
- Experience with Oracle
- Proficient in SQL
What will you do?
- Building new website features
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs in various parts of the system
- Code review and deployment for other engineers and groups
- Cooperating with an international team of professionals
About the project
Estee Lauder Company (ELC) is a global leader in prestige beauty delighting consumers with transformative products and experiences, inspiring them to express their individual beauty. It is the only company focused solely on prestige makeup, skincare, fragrance and hair care with a diverse portfolio of 25+ brands sold in 150 countries and territories. Infused throughout the organization is a passion for creativity and innovation — a desire to push the boundaries and invent the unexpected — as they continue the bold work of their founder.
ELC’s vision is to lead the prestigious beauty industry in tech innovation. There’s a massive play for beauty in artificial intelligence, augmented reality, virtual reality, and other emerging technologies. They are focused on creating the best-personalized experiences for consumers, giving them seamless, aspirational experiences whether on mobile, in-store or online.
With headquarters in the heart of Silicon Alley in Manhattan’s Flatiron District, they connect with our customers anytime, anywhere, from any device. They’re committed to innovation, working with the best tools and technologies available to help our shoppers seamlessly navigate the digital world of beauty.