We are looking for a Middle/Senior Frontend Developer who can help build a robust 24/7/365 cloud-based system.
What is required?
- 3+ years of Angular 2+ development experience (v8 currently)
- Knowledge of Typescript
- Familiarized with Angular Material
- Ability to read Scala code
- Strong foundation in Computer Science – data structures, algorithms, etc.
- Experience in building highly-scalable service-based applications
- Experience in requirements gathering and leading of development process
- Experience with Linux
What will be a plus?
- Knowledge of Scala, Java, or other backend technologies
- Hands on experience with a production Kafka Cluster
- Willingness to pick up new languages, frameworks, and tools
- Understanding the value of automation and infrastructure as code
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
What will you do?
- Design, build and maintain web applications that are subjected to a high request volume (consumer or large enterprise)
- Implementation of new features for the new collaboration platform
- Add new features to commonly used library
- Scale out infrastructure using auto\mation tools (Chef, Puppet, Cloud Formation, etc.)
What’s about project?
LiveSafe is the leading software platform for prevention – trusted by 450+ college campuses and enterprises around the globe. Our philosophy is simple: communities are smarter together and can stop senseless losses by identifying and acting on risks sooner. To achieve this, we are building the next generation of crowd-sourced threat intelligence solutions.