AgileEngine is looking for a Java Developer for the unique IoT-platform — TransVoyant. You will work with real-time big data, data science, predictive analysis and will develop a product that is used by Fortune 500 companies.
What is required?
- 2+ years of Java backend experience
- Good written and verbal English
What will be a plus?
- Java 8, Spring (Core, Cloud, MVC, Security, Boot), Hibernate
- PostgreSQL (both SQL and NoSQL features)
- Ansible automatic deployments
What will you do?
- Design and implementation of microservices with REST API
- Supporting solutions from the design phase until releasing a docker image
- Develop end-to-end data management solutions including database schema and performance tuning
- Driving features
What about project
TransVoyant is at the forefront of the predictive analytics space. From sensors, satellites, radar, video cameras, smartphones and other devices that make up the Internet of Things (IoT), we collect over one trillion events each day, giving us one of the largest repositories of real-time big data in the world. Our proprietary machine learning algorithms analyze these massive big data streams in real-time to produce live and predictive insights that help companies to achieve competitive advantage and government agencies to save lives.