AgileEngine is a #3 rated software development company in San Francisco and #1 in Washington DC. Our clients include names like Bloomberg, Samsung and dozens of VC-funded startups in Silicon Valley and around the world. We use cutting edge tech stack and Lean Startup approach to turn idea into awesome software.
Our company culture is fun, collaborative, and fast paced. We are passionate about changing the world, and helping our customers to become more environmentally sustainable and profitable. Our team is growing and we need a Python Engineer with your skills.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with client’s Architect (US) and offshore Architectural team (Poland) to clarify requirements and do joint design sessions & code reviews
- Design and implement components and features on basis of AWS and Python
- Produce required design documents and API documentation
- Unit and integration testing for the cloud environment
- Develop an architectural picture of a current codebase to get familiar with that for further rewriting MVP code in the AWS environment
- Working as part of distributed Agile team (Scrum, SAFE)
What about project
Quanterix is a company that’s digitizing biomarker analysis with the goal of advancing the science of precision health. The company’s digital health solution, Simoa, has the potential tochange the way in which healthcare is provided today by giving researchers the ability to closely examine the continuum from health to disease. Quanterix’ technology is designed to enable much earlier disease detection, better prognoses and enhanced treatment methods to improve the quality of life and longevity of the population for generations to come. The technology is currently being used for research applications in several therapeutic areas, including oncology, neurology, cardiology, inflammation and infectious disease. The company was established in 2007 and is located in Billerica, Massachusetts. For additional Information, please visit https://www.quanterix.com.