What is required?
We’re looking for a developer that is experienced developing large-scale applications using:
- React and/or React Native / Redux / React-router / Redux-sagas
- Revision control software (e.g. Git/Github)
- Experience with some communication protocol other than http requests (websockets, mqtt or similar)
What will be a plus?
- Native Languages Swift, Obj-C or Android
- Experience with Realm Database and/or the Realm Object Server is a plus
- Experience with Firebase in native applications would be considered as well
- Familiar with webpack
What do we offer?
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Flexible work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Friendly and a very skilled team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself)
- US democratic management style
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
- Cool events and team activities
- Professional workshops and training, a great engineering culture
What will you do?
- Participating in daily planning activities such as Scrum meetings
- Writing software that consumes data from a RESTful API
- Working individually and cooperatively with a team
- Documenting internal and external source code
- Interesting challenge — the application should work equally well both online and offline
- The application should aggregate the data both from Bluetooth and ● Internet connections
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Other duties as assigned
- Implement new features from scratch
- Clarify requirements and all edge cases
- Code review and unit testing
- Help QA team with investigation if needed
What’s about project?
Farmers Edge is a global leader in precision agriculture and independent data management solutions — their entire team is passionate about the possibilities of agriculture and is relentless in the pursuit of optimizing success for each and every grower. Their approach to customer service is partnership — Farmers Edge takes their cue from their growers. And Farmers Edge continually strive to find the best solutions delivered in the best way possible. To be on the leading edge of agriculture, you need to work for Farmers Edge.