We’re looking for experienced, creative, and technically savvy designer to work on web and mobile applications. The new designer will be working closely with customers and developers, helping them see the bigger picture and build the best user experience on new and existing projects.
We are growing so fast and we are achieving so much, that we need your help right away.
If you like challenging environment where you are working with the best and are encouraged to learn and experiment every day, AgileEngine is the best place — guaranteed!
What is required?
- 3+ years of experience in web and mobile app design (SaaS, B2B, B2C)
- A showcase of related works with prototypes examples or documented UX research
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English, both spoken and written
- Knowledge and understanding of usability principles and practices
- Knowledge of graphic styles, composition rules, form, and color
- Knowledge of trending UI guidelines
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Ability to give, receive, and apply constructive feedback from peers and clients
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset
What will be a plus?
- Personal projects in the portfolio
- Understanding of web development and general project management practices
- Proven experience in HTML+CSS, web development, prototyping and programming interactions
- A vision of optimizing the work between designers and developers
What will you do?
- Working autonomously or in collaboration with designers and engineers from the Ukraine team and from the customers team
- Designing low and high fidelity wireframes, prototypes, UI kits for new and existing projects
- Investigating client requirements, conducting kick-off meetings with customers, transforming requirements into documents or
proof of concepts
- Identifying design problems and advising accurate, applicable, and reliable solutions meeting both user needs and business
- Making precise short-term estimations and seeing a bigger picture of project development
- Discussing, validating, and evaluating generated ideas with developers and stakeholders