What Is Required?
- At least 2 year of professional development using Python
- Understanding how to scale applications and Databases
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- Understanding of software development principles and best practices
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS services
- Experience working with one or more from the following: Infrastructure As a Code, Big Data, Machine Learning
- Systems, Full-stack Development, Security, Virtual reality, and Augmented Reality
What Will You Do?
- Make users more efficient through the development of intuitive tools and process automation
- Contribute to the ongoing development and optimization of the core services for ticket retrieval, distribution, and processing
- Build client’s next generation ticket inventory management system for web and mobile users
- Build future intelligent products to analyze and derive insights from real-time ticketing data
- Good compensation package
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Friendly team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself)
- US democratic management style
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
- Corporate events and activities
Read more abot us here 🙂
Whats about project?
Software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how millions of people buy tickets online. Our products extend beyond managing ticket inventory. We’re looking for engineers with creative ideas in areas including distributed computing, large-scale system design, database systems, artificial intelligence, virtual reality, and augmented reality. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to our project needs with opportunities to switch teams as our fast-paced business grows and evolves. Our engineers are versatile leaders who are excited about finding innovative solutions to challenging problems across the full-stack.
DTI management is the industry leader offering a powerful full-service ticket management and distribution system. By automating the most time-consuming parts of being a ticket broker — placing ticket holds 24/7, creating purchase orders, downloading PDFs, filling sales, and keeping inventory current — we increase your productivity and revenue at a fraction of the cost and effort.