On Behalf of Cardlytics, AgileEngine is looking for a skilled and ambitious Middle Frontend Engineer to join our team full time. The ideal candidate’s prior work experience reflects high standards for engineering with proven capabilities. The candidate possesses the ability to take on important business challenges and execute them with precision and quality.
What is required?
- Experience working with TypeScript, Vuex
- Experience writing unit tests
- Comfort working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
- Great English and communication skills
What will be a plus
- Experience working with a global or otherwise multicultural team
- Angular or React knowledge
- .NET knowledge
What will you do?
- Work closely with our product and design teams to define feature specifications
- Develop features and improvements to the Cardlytics product in a secure, well-tested, and performant way
- Work with Product Management and other stakeholders (Backend, UX, etc.) to iterate on new features within the Cardlytics products
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review
What’s about project?
Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX) uses purchase-based intelligence to make marketing more relevant and measurable. We partner with financial institutions to run their banking rewards programs that promote customer loyalty and deepen banking relationships. In turn, we have a secure view into where and when consumers are spending their money. We use these insights to help marketers identify, reach and influence likely buyers at scale, as well as measure the true sales impact of marketing campaigns