On behalf of Madison Reed, AgileEngine is looking for an experienced Node.js Engineer to join our team full time.
At Madison Reed, we are using technology to disrupt the $50B hair care market! If you want to own the outcome and broaden your experiences – this is opportunity knocking!
We’re looking for developers who can thrive in an environment where you’re in the driver’s seat to create something amazing. You will be developing solutions that will help the business scale within our fast-paced, collaborative development team – working effectively to solve challenging problems.
What will you do?
- Development of scalable server side enhancements on the core platform which supports all other business verticals
- Implementing best practices and technical solutions
- Taking ownership of business requirements and design/implement test solutions
- Liaising closely with the US team, PM, BA, QAs to ensure a quality look & feel for all features
- Development and integration of new applications and enhancements
- Proactively look for improvements on stability and optimization of the existing codebase
- Write a professional, performant, high-quality code that will support a rapidly scaling business
- Maintain and instill high standards for code quality, application performance, and stability
- Work with our other engineering teams to deliver new products and ensure success for our customers
- Collaborate with the Product team to understand our users and their needs
- Ask the right questions and think deeply about building solutions that support both our short-term and long-term goals
What is required?
- 3+ years of experience with Node.js Development
- Experience with such tools as Webpack, Git, GitHub
- Experience working with AWS, Lambdas
- Experience with web/micro service infrastructures
- Scrumban experience
What will be a plus?
- Proven experience with Vue and/or React/Redux
- Strong knowledge in payments, supply chain & inventory management
- Good understanding of SOLID architectural principles
What’s about project?
Founded in 2013, Madison Reed is a prestige beauty brand that empowers ALL women with a revolutionary way to color their hair. Love, Joy, Courage, Responsibility, and Trust. Join a company where we live and breathe these values, from how we treat our customers to our growing team. Madison Reed believes all women should own their beauty, which includes deserving more and living their most brilliant and honest expression of themselves.
Madison Reed is revolutionizing the $50 billion hair care industry by making personal care more personal and by offering best-in-class products formulated under strict standards that truly raise the bar. Our deep commitment to the “client” experience paired with our dedication to technology and product innovation has fostered an extremely dedicated, consistently growing fan base.
We are a rapidly growing team of smart and passionate engineers. We like people are self starters and feel comfortable helping to drive the direction of the products they work on.