We are looking for a product owner who will help us analyze and specify the requirements for the embedded analytics platform and products that are being built on top of that, as well as identify new and existing personas, their capabilities and interaction with the platform.
You will be working in close proximity with the product management team on the client side and engineering team on the development side.
You will review, analyze and evaluate platform features and user needs; document requirements, define scope and objectives.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Conduct research
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations
- Create, organize, and maintain requirements documentation and user stories
- Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes by properly communicating them to the development team
- Ensure that the requirements are understood and met
- Be the first point of contact for questions from the development team requirements, serve as a liaison between the product management and development teams
- 3+ years experience in related field (PO/BA, QA, PM)
- Understanding of Business Analysis principles, proven record of their application
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with senior decision makers
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
About the project
Founded in 2000, Logi Analytics provides businesses the fastest and easiest way to deliver business analytics, dashboards, and reports to a broad range of users, as well as to embed them into existing applications — all for a fraction of the cost of other solutions. Unlike traditional Business Intelligence platforms that are complex and costly, Logi Analytics’ agile technology allows organizations to rapidly develop, deploy, and adapt BI applications that serve any number of users on any platform ─ all without extensive development or professional services. For more information, visit LogiAnalytics.com.