The world’s number 1 highest-traffic job website, Indeed.com has 250 million unique monthly visitors and 9.8 jobs posted every second. A giant on a mission to help people find jobs, Indeed works with product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore, and Hyderabad.
Ready to help Indeed improve people’s lives, one job at a time?
On behalf of Indeed, AgileEngine is looking for a Middle Full Stack Engineer to develop front and backend solutions for external Indeed products. The ideal candidate’s prior work experience reflects high standards for engineering with proven capabilities. As a Full Stack engineer at Indeed, you’ll bring a wealth of skill and experience in Python (Django) and React to a full stack product team, and be ever-vigilant about the performance, accessibility, and sustainability of the solutions you’re developing together.
What is required?
- Significant practical experience with
- HTML, CSS
- Experience Git and pull requests
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Good verbal and writing English skills to effectively communicate with Indeed team
- Strong UI debugging skills
- Takes initiative to ask questions, identify new bugs, test cross-device/cross-platform, etc.
What will be a plus?
- 2+ years experience in software development
- Ability to operate as a team member of a small, cross-functional team
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
What will you do?
- Work alongside other engineers on a product team to build and improve user experience
- Continually improve code quality, performance and reliability in your product
- Analyze challenging problems and successfully deliver results
- Testing the project deliverables and being responsible for the work produced
What’s about project?
Indeed’s Incubator is an internal Indeed organization where any Indeedian has the chance to see their ideas turn into great projects and products. Following the same process as any other external Incubator, an Indeedian can reach out to the funding committee and pitch an idea of a project or product. If the idea is picked up and funded, the journey of building it up begins.
The AE Indeed Incubator team addresses UI defects and inconsistencies across several Incubator projects. This team will primarily receive tickets from product engineering, but is also expected to proactively test different browsers and popular mobile devices for rendering inconsistencies. Incubator products are developed for web, mobile web, and Android native. Developers will deploy near-continuously and be measured on velocity and quality.
The team will be working with the Incubator teams to deliver fixes on an existing code base and developing new features on demand.
Most of the products that are born in the Incubator are customer facing and are having a positive impact on how jobseekers can find a new job, specially in the current COVID-19 situation.