Estee Lauder Company (ELC) is a global leader in prestige beauty delighting consumers with transformative products and experiences, inspiring them to express their individual beauty. ELC makes the difference innovating through superior quality products and delivering signature High-Touch services in a high-tech world.
On Behalf of ELC, AgileEngine is looking for an experienced Senior AQA Engineer to join the Assembly project to design, test, and deploy effective test automation solutions.
What is required?
- Proficient Java programming skills to write computer code. Python is also considered
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Git / Bitbucket), with Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins), Defect tracking and task creation tool (JIRA) and Repository of ELC Documentation (Confluence)
- Proven experience with Selenium automation testing tools
- API testing tools knowledge, such as REST Assured, RestSharp, jMeter, etc.
- Being detail oriented is required as they test web and mobile applications to find ways to improve them and isolate problems
- Need strong verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate with the engineering team and create testing plans and written reports showing errors
What will be a plus?
- Mobile automation testing tools for Android, iOS, and cross-platform ones
- Experience in ecommerce applications
- Work experience with offshore/nearshore/onshore model
- Experience with Agile methodology is preferred
What will you do?
- Write, design, and execute automated tests by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically
- Maximize test coverage for the most critical features of the system
- Determine the priority for test scenarios and create execution plans to implement these scenarios
- Write documentation for automated processes including test plans, test procedures, and test cases
- Build test automation frameworks
- Log and document bugs in the system
- Set up Continuous Integration
- Analytically examine bug reports, prioritize necessary tests, and streamline application functions through automated testing processes
What about project
Sure, you know Estée Lauder, but do you know the Estée Lauder Companies Inc. full family of brands? We’re also MAC, Clinique, La Mer, Origins, Bobbi Brown, Aveda, Jo Malone London, Bumble and bumble, and Too Faced… just to name a few. You know us. You love us. Why not work with us?
With headquarters in the heart of New York in Manhattan’s Flatiron District, we connect with our customers anytime, anywhere, from any device. We’re committed to innovation, working with the best tools and technologies available to help our shoppers seamlessly navigate the digital world of beauty. ELC Online is a collaborative work environment that hums with the buzz of 80% female leadership. It’s also home to bold technologists, marketers, and ecomm renegades who are shaping the future of beauty.