Estee Lauder Company (ELC) is a global leader in prestige beauty delighting consumers with transformative products and experiences, inspiring them to express their individual beauty. ELC makes the difference innovating through superior quality products and delivering signature High-Touch services in a high-tech world.
On Behalf of ELC, AgileEngine is looking for an experienced QA Lead to join our team full time, with a proven history of working in a more demanding / time-sensitive environment. To work as part of a team of Global QA Leads alongside highly experienced and talented Brand Producers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and Product development team for a successful delivery.
What is required?
- 1+ year worth Management experience
- 3+ years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Experience with: Test Rail, Moonshine Framework, JIRA, Confluence
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, attention to detail, and good presentation skills
- Technical/ automation experience
- Familiar with creating and executing quality assurance test plans to ensure the product is released up to industry and company standards and publish test status reports
- Excellent time, resource and project management
- Industry-specific skills/certifications, related to the industry in which they are working. In this case, it is retail/ eCommerce
What will be a plus?
- Work experience with offshore/nearshore/onshore model
- Experience with Agile methodology is preferred
What will you do?
- Planning and controlling the testing process and ensuring the QA processes are being followed by the team
- Mastering Site features functionalities with a thorough understanding of internal tools and platforms (CMS / Offer manager / PIM etc)
- Working closely with the Product teams to clearly understand the assumptions, background, and risks for all allocated pieces of delivery
- Clear communication on the QA plan and strategy, challenges faced and it’s impact in the deliverables to the stakeholders
- Monitoring the QA team, ensuring that tasks are allocated and delivered according to the plan and escalate where a deviation to plan is likely
- Being commercially aware of all decisions made throughout a project lifecycle -understanding potential impact to the timescale and raise issues/concerns where appropriate
- Maintaining regular QA team meetings with the offshore team and communicating the updates to the team
- Participate in the requirement meetings and proactively provide feedback wherever required
- Ensuring QA resource is equipped with the necessary knowledge and training required to perform his tasks
- Creating QA test plans/strategy for any features, rollouts or enhancements and getting sign off form the stakeholders
- Accepting and clarifying the requirements and ensuring they are precisely defined
- Escalating issues/concerns immediately in order to avert projects running overtime/budget
- Completing all required reports as identified and required in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensuring that all risks and issues are communicated to stakeholders
- Work collaboratively at all times ensuring that your communication style is consistent, clear and open
- Understand and work with the QA related tools and framework and provide recommendations that can help enhance the framework to support testing
- Should be hands-on and help out in testing when required. Should be able to debug and execute automation scripts
- Work closely with the QA Manager on the strategies, improvements, recommendations, escalations, project updates, status, challenges, risks, etc
- Develop strong relationships with both the brand and the production team, ensuring that potential opportunities are identified and shared
- As a member of the Global QA team, work collaboratively with the other onsite QA Leads on Global QA tasks
Client’s company description
ELC is the only company focused solely on prestige makeup, skincare, fragrance and hair care with a diverse portfolio of 25+ brands sold in 150 countries and territories. Infused throughout the organization is a passion for creativity and innovation — a desire to push the boundaries and invent the unexpected — as they continue the bold work of their founder.
ELC’s vision is to lead the prestigious beauty industry in tech innovation. There’s a massive play for beauty in artificial intelligence, augmented reality, virtual reality, and other emerging technologies. They are focused on creating the best-personalized experiences for consumers, giving them seamlessly, aspirational experiences whether on mobile, in-store, or online.