AgileEngine is a #3 rated software development company in San Francisco and #1 in Washington DC. Our clients include names like Bloomberg, Samsung and dozens of VC-funded startups in Silicon Valley and around the world. We use cutting edge tech stack and Lean Startup approach to turn ideas into awesome software that people actually love to use.
Our company culture is fun, collaborative, and fast paced. We are passionate about changing the world and helping our customers to become more environmentally sustainable and profitable.
We are looking for a strong Automation QA Engineer with a solid understanding of servers and services. If you have a strong QA background in testing large environments — let’s talk!
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Quality Assurance;
- Experience with Selenium;
- Strong experience in backend automation;
- Understanding of Test Case Designs and managing Test Suites;
- Experience with translating existing manual regression test cases into automated tests.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Scala programming language;
- Experience with PyTest;
- Writing SQL queries.
- Assisting in identifying and resolving risks to quality such as software inconsistencies, ambiguities, and defects during the design and implementation phase of software building;
- Helping the team create thorough and organized documentation for test cases by clearly articulating test objectives, steps, and expected results;
- Assisting in design and execution of workflow, testing case plans, implementation points, and testing data before development is complete;
- Carrying out root cause analysis on basic defects to ensure causes are being addressed and fixed, not just symptoms;
- Contributing to an agile team that solves basic challenges and builds working software;
- Working with QA members to communicate unacceptable risks to quality;
- Adhering to standard operating procedures and the collection of measures put in place to ensure consistency;
- Performing regression testing to assure changes to the current release do not adversely affect previously implemented functionality.
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Friendly team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself);
- US democratic management style;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth;
- Corporate events and activities;
- Professional seminars and training, professional studying.