AgileEngine is looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join our clients team full time.
Read more about AgileEngine here 🙂
What do you need to have?
- 5+ years experience in related field (BA, QA, PM)
- Previous BA experience is a must
- Understanding of Business Analysis principles, proven record of their application
- Knowledge of SDLC, agile development processes;
- Experience working with off-shore/onsite teams and managing technical communications and deliverables;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience working with senior decision makers
- Proficiency in English
What will you do?
- Consolidate input from multiple channels to solidify detailed feature requirements through functional specifications
- Update documentation in user guides, workflows, release notes, and Confluence
- Work with requirements: elicitation, organization, specification, management
- Perform user acceptance testing and readiness activities for the assigned process areas during deployment and adoption
- Identify risk and potential mitigation based on domain expertise
About the project
iControl is a leading provider of process improvement, payment settlement, and collaborative business intelligence solutions for the food, drug and convenience value chain. iControl’s software and support makes it easier for partners to improve performance and reduce costs through electronic collaboration. We process and remit funds for millions of invoices annually, while providing real-time visibility to store and item level inventory and sales data, with particular emphasis on Direct Store Delivery. Our network includes over 30,000 retail outlets and over 3,000 distributors and manufacturers in all 50 states.