Striving for excellence is in our corporate culture. Since 2000, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
AgileEngine is looking for a Middle/Senior Software Engineer to develop data engineering solutions and data services platforms for our clients products. The ideal candidate’s prior work experience reflects high standards for engineering with proven capabilities. The candidate possesses the ability to take on important business challenges and execute them with precision and quality.
This particular project is an opportunity to work on building a data-driven sales and marketing ecosystem that early-stage companies will adopt in order to accelerate revenue growth. The ecosystem consists of a sales and marketing tooling platform (e.g. Salesforce, HubSpot, etc) as well as a proprietary data layer that maps a multitude of data sources to actionable decision support tools.
What is required?
- 4+ years of prior experience in backend software development and data-oriented development
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or related field
- Experience with cloud based development and serverless architectures specifically using AWS
- Experience with building Python-based data-driven AWS lambda applications
- Experience building and supporting REST APIs
- Strong SQL expertise
- Understanding of caching techniques and technologies
- Solid understanding of various data storage, transfer, and exploitation technologies
- Unit testing experience
- Ability to work with Product Management to define priorities
- Excellent analytical, algorithmic problem-solving, and time management skills
- At least upper-Intermediate English
What will be a plus?
- Hands-on experience in DB performance engineering, monitoring & tuning is a plus
- Hands-on experience with ETL tooling solutions (such as AWS Glue) is a plus
- Basic knowledge of SalesForce is helpful but not required
- Experience designing, building and optimizing data pipelines is a plus
What will you do?
- Working with the customer team on creating & maintaining Python-based Lambda functions and APIs deployed to AWS platform
- Producing high-quality code
- Identifying performance bottlenecks
- Communicating with Engineering & Product management
- Aligning with existing development teams
What we offer?
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Flexible work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Friendly and a very skilled team with great corporate culture and mentorship
- US democratic management style
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
- Cool events and team activities
- Professional workshops and training, a great engineering culture
About the project
Our client helps SaaS companies identify and eliminate nonproductive sales and marketing spend and unleash rapid growth.
We are implementing a proprietary data model to collect exactly the right data from all corners of the sales/marketing telemetry landscape (i.e. CRM data, marketing automation data, sales interaction data, SEO data, inbound/outbound metrics, sales call data, sales training data, sales rep performance data, etc.) and using it to generate data analysis and data visualizations that influence CxO level decision making.