What will you do?
- Build reusable component and scalable architecture
- Write maintainable and testable code via unit tests and acceptance tests
- Produce responsive and cross browser/platform features
- Build pixel-perfect pages quickly and effectively with a strong attention to detail
- Work in conjunction with backend teams to develop RESTful APIS Architecture
- Support full-stack and backend developers in their front-end practice
- Be an active participant in design and code reviews
- Mentor junior developers and contribute to best practices and SOPs
- Set up processes and own the frontend development on the project
- Understanding and ability to solve basic UX design problems
- Understanding of OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities and mitigation techniques
- Ability to work with DevOps tools such as AWS CodePipeline, JetBrains IDE, Octopus
- Prior experience with state management patterns such as Vuex, Redux, RxJS or event-driven architecture
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, the DOM, and web services, especially RESTful APIs is preferred
- Ability to write automated tests and lints code according to standards
- Conscientious of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
- Team Leadership skills and experience setting up processed on the project
- Great English and communication skills
- Knowledge of Node.js and backend scripting or other backend languages and framework
- Knowledge of Accessibility concerns (W3C)
- Knowledge of OAuth and authentication patterns
- Working knowledge with data visualization frameworks such as D3, webGL, etc
What is required?
What will be a plus?
What’s about project?
Cardlytics makes marketing more relevant and measurable through their Purchase Intelligence™ platform. Partnering with financial institutions (FIs) to run their banking rewards programs, Cardlytics has a secure view into where and when consumers
are spending their money. By applying advanced analytics to this massive aggregation of purchase data, Cardlytics makes it actionable, helping marketers/ advertisers identify, reach and influence likely buyers at scale, and measure the true sales impact of their marketing spend.
On Behalf of Cardlytics, AgileEngine is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer focused on front-end development to join our team full time.
As Senior Frontend Developer, you will be primarily responsible for user experience, inclusive and intuitive design, security, and overall product development who will thrive in a highly collaborative, team-oriented organization, and who is excited to take on new challenges with a voice in application decisions. The right ideal candidate will have a demonstrable track record of developing highly responsive, highly performant interactive interfaces, and will have a strong command of front-end application development.